It can be discouraging and sad to gain weight especially when you have worked all year-round to shed some pounds. Worrying too much about the weight will only make you feel worthless, ugly, and failures. But not anymore. You are living in an age of body positivity. Why not take a selfie and share it on Instagram using funny weight gain captions?
It is more important to enjoy life than losing extra pounds of weight. No matter how much weight you gain, you will still be beautiful. Party, drink, have additional pieces of meat and don’t be afraid to celebrate holidays with your friends and family.
Every plus size Insta-photo needs an awesome caption. Next time when someone tells you you’ve gained weight, take a selfie and celebrate the milestone using the following funniest captions.
You might have gained weight during the lockdown period because most gyms closed down. When this happens, don’t be too self-critical. Why not take a selfie and post it on social media using the funny lockdown weight gain captions below?
100+ coolest swag quotes and captions for Instagram in 2021
- I did gain extra pounds. But who cares?
- I felt free when I realised that I wasn’t ever going to fit on that narrow mould the society always wants me to.
- To effect change in my life, I started by accepting myself for who I am right now. That is the only way I will get to the place I want to be.
- You look much better when you are comfortable with your size.
- If you don’t like me for what I look like right now, who cares?
- Confidence is how I feel beautiful without even being told by someone.
- Once you accept your body, no one can ever use it against you.
- You have one body. Love every part of it.
- My eyes are closed, feet dancing, I am my music, my body is my favourite thing I have ever owned.
- Real people are either fat, thin, or both.
- Why should I fight my body when I can fall in love with it?
- My body, diet, and life cannot and can never be perfect. But it is real, honest, and beautifully flawed. I am magical.
- You have a body, but you are not your body. You have a face, but you are not your face.
- You exist inside your body. So like your outside.
- To wish I was someone else is a waste of the person I am.
- Do not waste your time wishing you were someone else. Your body is wonderfully made, just like theirs.
- Your joy determines your beauty. Happy girls are the most beautiful.
- Just because I don’t have a bikini body doesn’t mean I hate myself.
50+ awesome baddie captions for Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok
- I would drive myself nuts to become obsessed with my body image.
- I live my life to the fullest. I don’t get obsessed with my weight.
- Beauty is not one-dimensional. There is no standard definition of beauty or perfect size.
- I can be slim, and you all know that. I lose weight faster than I gain it.
- I know my hips are sexy. I want everyone else to know that their curves are sexy too. There isn’t any reason why you should hide them.
- I will never compare myself to who I was before.
- I watch my weight? Well, it is what it is. You could even get hit by a vehicle tomorrow. So I am contented with what I have now.
- Let other essential things than weight gain prioritise your to-do list.
- Real change begins with loving and caring for yourself.
- Stop wasting your energy hating the new you!
- Love yourself as you are right now. Give yourself heaven. Do not wait until you are on your death bed to love the person you are.
- Always be happy. Don’t let something revertible like weight gain make you depressed.
- Do not make self-love and body acceptance conditional. If you do, you will never be happy till you die!
100+ lovely self-love captions for Instagram pictures of yourself
If you are bigger and rounder than the last time your friends saw you, you should at least post a picture of you on Instagram for them to see your new size. You should be proud of your body and celebrate or find peace with what you have gained. Here are the funniest weight gain captions that will make you the most relevant person on your feeds:
- I am who I am. I can never change!
- There is no competition because no one can be like me.
- Never be afraid to enjoy your drinks and food.
- Life is too short for fake cheese and people.
- Eat as much as you want.
- You can’t hate yourself when you are happy, the same way I can’t criticise myself when I am big.
- Our bodies are continuously changing. So learn to accept change.
- Choose your battles wisely. Do not fight with body changes.
- You are all beautiful, whether thin, big, short, tall ebony, albino, shy, and so forth.
- Think out of the box. Do not put your beauty in a narrow confining box.
- I pledge that I will look myself in the mirror to find the unique beauty.
- Every one of you has body image issues. Even the people I consider flawless have body issues. So do not judge me.
- Live the way you are. Not the way other people want you to!
- Focus on the body part that you are more comfortable about.
- I enjoy my body more when I gain a few extra kilograms.
- I am beautiful. I am myself. I don’t need to be accepted by anyone. I only need to accept myself.
- I swear I have never felt this beautiful. I love my new body.
- Hey you, yes you. Stop trying so hard to be slim. Instead, use that time trying to take as much space as you can.
- As long as you are not a sample size. Love and be okay with your size.
- I do not look like everyone else does.
- It takes time to be okay with your new body and be different. But know that being different is good.
Dope quotes about love, friends, haters, and much more
- I might look like a pentagon. I may not be toned in every part of my body. I may struggle in this or that area. But accepting the way I am, empowers me.
- Wow, baby bellies are beautiful. Aren’t they?
- I look fantastic. This is why I don’t look myself in the mirror.
- This is who I am. Look at me not being as perfect as people want! I am very proud of that.
- You might have a big baby belly after having kids, but you are perfect in your way.
- Love your body. That is what God gave you, So, flaunt what you got on social media.
- God chose to make me voluptuous. Why would I even bother to go against what He has already decided for me?
- My limps work perfectly. So you will never hear me complain about my body shape.
80+ best food quotes and sayings
You have survived a lot. But in the process, you have gained weight. Thank your body, and don’t judge it. Here are Instagram captions you can use for your weight gain pictures:
- If you base your self-worth on something ever-changing such as your body, you will be on an emotional roller coaster forever because of shame and obsession.
- Here is a big girl in a small world!
- As the adage goes, love yourself, and people will follow. So, I will treat myself with respect and keep it real with myself.
- I am not a mistake. I am not a problem that needs to be solved.
- You will never discover your real potentials and beauty until you stop banging against the walls of fearing yourself, caging, and shaming.
- You are imperfect. The imperfections are visible on your body. People will notice them, but you should not give a damn. Embrace your flaws.
- My mum raised me right. She celebrated my body when I was born. I have never heard her say I am ugly. I choose to celebrate my body too.
- I have gained extra 15 pounds. I feel gorgeous!
- I usually take my clothes off in front of a mirror and be like, “Oh, I am beautiful.”
- I feel beautiful. I will never try to lose the gained weight because I love it.
- Learn to be proud of every pound and every curve.
- Whatever size or shape I have, I will always embrace it. My body is something that will be ever beautiful.
- The woman body is always beautiful. It can never be handsome.
- Be proud of your body and never diss anyone for being proud of their bodies.
The top 50 cheesy pick up lines of all time
- I love junk food and healthy dishes equally. So, I will eat whatever I am craving. I will not try to gain or lose weight. I am just being.
- I gain weight and then lose it again in fated cycles!
- I suppose I am among those lucky people who can eat whatever they want and don’t gain a lot of weight.
- I have to gain weight and ugly myself for roles. So, yes, I am a game. If it is a great role, I can do whatever it takes to have it.
- I like my food so much. I can never maltreat my body by fasting because it gained extra few pounds.
- Do not spend a lot of time trying to lose what you gain. Spend that time trying to figure out your talent and what you can contribute to your country.
- No one wakes up at any given time and says, ‘I wanna gain 200 pounds, and I will start that right now!’
- Men are obsessed with money while women, weight. Men talk of gains; women talk of losing. The losing talk must be boring.
- I don’t count calories. I don’t even care about gaining weight. I listen to my body. Yes, I only cook whatever my body likes.
- Weight gain can happen at any time. I can never dictate myself because it is not the outside that defines me.
- If I want to gain extra pounds, then I can. If I want to lose the gained pounds, I can too. If I want to keep fit, I will be fit.
- The first place I gained weight is in my rear body. I love my big butt. I tend to get a mirror there so I can watch it.
- I was thin and sober for many years, and no one seemed to give a damn. Now that I am bigger, they are like, “Oh, you have gained dramatic weight.” Will you stop making fun of my body!
Cute quotes about love, life and happiness
The above weight gain captions are honest, funny, and most relatable. Use them to learn how to love your body and celebrate those extra pounds you have gained on Instagram.
Tuko.co.ke published an article about the coolest swag quotes and captions for Instagram in 2021. Accompanying a good photo with a swag caption shows attitude and confidence.
It is necessary to have such, now and then, to prove what you are made of. What other best way to do this than with the most incredible swag quotes and captions for Instagram?
Source: Breaking News
View more information: https://www.tuko.co.ke/412318-100-funniest-weight-gain-captions-share-instagram.html