Bethenny Frankel is a successful American television personality, an author and an entrepreneur. Does this sound too much for one woman? How about all that you are not aware of regarding her husband, net worth, and parents, among others?
For years now, Bethenny Frankel has been kind enough to grace our screens on various platforms. Her stay in the spotlight seems to be quite astounding as she has left her fans wanting more of her. Bethenny’s popularity can be attributed to her appearance on Bravos reality television series dubbed The Real Housewives of New York.
Although she is no longer into being a reality star, her venture into the business world has proven to be a huge success. Here is what you need to know about her daughter, husband, parents and net worth.
- 1 Bethenny Frankel profile summary
- 2 Bethenny Frankel biography
- 2.1 Parents
- 2.2 How did Bethenny Frankel become famous?
- 2.3 Who is Bethenny on Shark Tank?
- 2.4 Bethenny Frankel’s net worth
- 2.5 Marriage life
- 2.6 Bethenny Frankel daughter
- 2.7 Books
- 2.8 Television shows
- 2.9 Facts about Bethenny Frankel
Bethenny Frankel profile summary
- Name: Bethenny Robyn Frankel
- Date of birth: 4th November 1970
- Place of birth: Queens, New York City, United States
- Age: 48 years
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch
- Weight: 55 kg
- Relationship status: Separated
- Net worth: $25 million
- Occupation: Television personality, businesswoman, talk show host, author
Christina Evangeline bio: Net worth, ethnicity, husband
Bethenny Frankel biography
What is Bethenny Frankel age? Bethenny was born on 4th November 1970. She will be turning 49 years as of November 2019. She is the only child and daughter to Robert and Bernadette Frankel. Her parents separated when she was four years old.
She attended Pine Crest School in Fort Lauderdale, Florida where she graduated in 1988. She studied at Natural Gourmet Institute, New York and Boston University as well. Before becoming the celebrity that we all know today, she started a natural foods bakery named Bethenny Bakes.
READ ALSO: Bart Millard net worth: how did he make his money?
Bethenny was born as the only child to her parents. Her father, Robert J. Frankel, worked as a horse trainer and her mother, Bernadette Birk, worked as an interior designer. While her father was of the Jewish faith, her mother Bernadette was a Roman Catholic of Welsh believer.
Kerri Green biography, net worth, family, where is she now?
At the age of 4 years, Bethenny Frankel parents separated. Robert left Bernadette and a year later when Bethenny was 5 years; Birk married John Parisella. John was of the Catholic faith and worked as a horse trainer, just like Bethanny’s biological father.
How did Bethenny Frankel become famous?
Even though Bethenny Frankel has been a good actor and a successful author for a long time, her turn around moment came in 2005 after her participation in the reality television show that was dubbed The Apprentice: Martha Stewart. She emerged position two overall.
The reality show not only made her famous but also gave her better opportunities. In 2008, she became a cast on another reality TV Show by the Bravo’s dubbed The Real Housewives of New York. From this moment onward, she put her mind into business, and this birthed the Skinny Girl concept, which was not only encouraging but also uplifting.
The life and career of Debbe Dunning
Who is Bethenny on Shark Tank?
With her huge success stories, especially the Skinny Girl project, it is not a wonder that Bethenny Frankel was invited on the Shark Tank. In season 9, she appeared as a guest shark on this show where she rammed heads with the renowned shark Mark Cuban.
She splashed out a whopping $500, 000 on a food delivery service project by her fellow genius mompreneur that was dubbed Yumble.
Bethenny Frankel’s net worth
How much is Bethenny Frankel worth? The celebrity’s monetary value is jaw-dropping thanks to the TV fame, successful books deals as well as the astounding success of the Skinny-Girl project. She has an estimated worth of roughly $25 million. Evidently, from the way she lives her life, we cannot deny that she is fully satisfied with whatever the amount she earns.
In 1996, Bethenny married Peter Sussman, an entertainment industry executive. Unfortunately, the marriage lasted for only close to a year as the two filed a divorce the following year in 1997.
Jennie Garth age, husband, kids and net worth
After staying for a long while out of marriage, Frankel fell in love with Jason Hoppy, who worked as a pharmaceutical sales executive. The two love birds tied the knot in March 2010. They sired a daughter but later separated in December 2012. In January 2013, Frankel filed for a divorce. The court finalized the custody agreement in June 2014 although the negotiations on the division of property were still in progress.
Are you then wondering what happened to Bethenny Frankel’s marriage? The court finalized the divorce case in July 2016. Frankel got the full custody of their daughter, Bryn Hobby, in December 2017.
Bethenny Frankel daughter
Bethenny’s daughter, Bryn Hobby was born on 8th May 2010, and she is currently 9 years old. The birth of Bryn was shown in the film Bethenny Getting Married. Although Bryn Hoppy is all grown, she is still so charming you would wish that she did not have to undergo all the drama and chaos between her parents.
Carol Kirkwood the weather girl net worth
Bryn makes several appearances in the spotlight as she is regularly seen with her mother in the busy streets of New York City. Her popularity on social media has also been on the rise following the paparazzi stalking commotion that happened to her at school during a field day.
READ ALSO: Tim Yeager bio, relationship with Robin Meade, net worth, facts
Which Bethenny Frankel’s books do you know? Below is a list of all her publications:
- 2009- The Skinny Girl Dish: Easy Recipes for Your Naturally Thin Life.
- 2009- Naturally Thin: Unleash Your Skinny Girl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting.
- 2010- Body by Bethenny: Body-sculpting Workouts to Unleash Your Skinny Girl.
- 2011- A Place of Yes: 10 Rules for Getting Everything You Want Out of Life.
- 2012- Skinny Dipping: A Novel
- 2014- Skinny Cocktails: 100 Fabulous and Flirty Cocktail Recipes and Party Foods for Any Occasion, without the Guilt.
- 2014- Cookie Meets Peanut
- 2014- Skinny girl Solutions: Simple Ideas, Extraordinary Results
- 2016- I Suck at Relationships, So You Don’t Have To: 10 Rules for not screwing up Your Happily Ever After.
Gina Bellman: Everything you need to know about the talented actress
Which Bethenny Frankel’s TV shows have you watched? Here are the films that you should consider watching:
- 2005: The Apprentice: Martha Steward appeared in 13 episodes
- 2008- 2010; 2015-2019: The Real Housewives of New York, appeared as the main cast in season 1-3 and 7-11 respectively.
- 2010-2013: Chelsea lately appeared as a celebrity guest, featured in numerous episodes
- 2010: Skating with the stars appeared in a total of 6 episodes, overall 2nd position, runner-up
- 2010-2015: The Ellen DeGeneres Show appeared as a celebrity guest, several episodes
- 2010-2012: Bethenny Ever After
- 2016: Beat Bobby Flay appeared in season 10 episode 1 as a guest judge of Comforts of Home
- 2016, 2018: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills made a guest appearance in season 6 and season 8 respectively
- 2017: Million Dollar Listing New York appeared in season 6 episode 3 as a guest
- 2017: Bethenny and Fredrick took the central role
- 2017- 2019: Shark Tank appeared as a guest shark in 5 episodes between season 9 and season 10
- 2018: Bar Rescue- Operation Puerto Rico in chapter one.
- 1993: Soiree Sans Hors D’oeuvres took a minor role as Woman
- 1994: Hollywood Hills 90028 played a lead role as Laura Drake
- 1995: Wish Me Luck acted as Bridgette
- 2013: The Neighbors played as Jill in episode 21 dubbed Mo Purses, Mo Money, Mo Problems
Dana Delany age, measurements, husband and net worth
Facts about Bethenny Frankel
Here are some interesting facts about this personality:
Frankel is allergic to fish and was at one time hospitalized at Newton-Wellesley Hospital in Newton, Massachusetts, in December 2018 after she consumed fish soup in a plane. Later on, she claimed that airlines should not continue to serve food that is hazardous to its passengers.
In September 2009, Frankel posed n*de in a billboard for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
Charity work and giving back to society
She runs a charity program dubbed B Strong that aims at helping women together with their families during crises. In 2007, the program worked in conjunction with the national disaster relief to help individuals affected by the hurricane. Along with her team members, she helped the survivors of the natural disaster that occurred in Puerto Rico, Houston in Mexico City.
Wendie Malick height, husband, net worth and photos
Skinny Girl Market Fresh Deli
In 2007, Frankel launched the Skinny Girl Market Fresh Deli in Midwest. The deli offered pre-packaged lunch meat that is not only certified by the American Heart Association but is also free from any preservatives.
Although she is a woman of different titles, we can all agree that Bethenny Frankel’s hard work has paid off as seen in her different success stories. She is a clear indication that we are capable of anything as long as we put our minds and energy to it.
READ ALSO: Jay Z net worth 2019 according to Forbes
View more information: https://www.tuko.co.ke/318037-bethenny-frankel-daughter-husband-parents-net-worth.html