Cote de Pablo is a famous female actress and singer that is hard to miss. Born in Santiago, Chile as Maria Jose de Pablo Fernandez, her official date of birth was on 12th November 1979. Her birth sign is Scorpio. Her parents are Francisco de Pablo and Maria Olga Fernandez. Her younger sister is named Andrea and a brother, Francisco. Her nationality is both American and Chilean. Her ethnicity is Chilean considering her background.
The actress and singer has always excelled in everything she does. Over her career path, she has performed in various shows and has made a name for herself. From TV series to movies, the actress displays her excellent acting skills in everything she does. So how many languages does Cote de Pablo speak? Well, this has to be 2, English and Spanish for obvious reasons.
- Full Name: Cote de Pablo
- Age: 39 Years Old
- Gender: Female
- Famous: acting
- Birth Date: November 12, 1979
- Birth Place: Santiago, Chile
Megan McKenna biography: Early life, career, and life before and after surgery
Cote de Pablo bio
As a beautiful and talented actress, there is so much to know about her. Check out the following facts and interesting details to understand better.
Early life and education
She completed her schooling from Arvada Middle School. She also attended New World School of the Arts to study Musical Theatre. She attended college at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where she focused on Music and Theater.
Consequently, she performed in a number of plays such as the And the World Goes Round as well as A Little Night Music. In 2000, she graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Fine Arts in Musical Theater.
READ ALSO: Laurie Holden age, measurements, relationship and net worth
Having studied music and arts, she commenced her career in films and TV series with her first movie and debut show known as Control where she was a Co-host in 1994. She went on to do another one by the name The $treet in 2000 where her role was starring as Fiona in the Hostile Makeover episode. She also did a voiceover for the video game TOCA Race Driver for the role of Melanie Sanchez in 2002.
Julie Michaels biography: boyfriend, nominations and net worth
Her career in film began with a debut film ‘The Last Rites of Ransom Pride’ where her role was that of Bruja in 2010. Throughout her career, she has been nominated for a lot of her works. A good example was when she was nominated for Imagen Awards for the category of Best Supporting Actress in TV in 2006. She went on to win the ALMA Awards for the category of Favorite Television Actress – Leading Role in a Drama in 2011.
The following are highlights of her career:
- She got into the entertainment industry at the age of 15 years old.
- She hosted a number of episodes of the Control talk show in (1994-1995) on Univision, together with the former Entertainment Tonight host Carlos Ponce.
- She later moved on to New York City where she wanted to work as an actress. She started by working as a waitress in an Indian restaurant in the Manhattan neighborhood as well as at an Italian eatery in Brooklyn as a means of supporting herself.
- She later began picking up parts in the New York City Public Theater, on a TV show named All My Children, as well as in commercials.
- She also had the role of Marguerite Cisneros in The Jury.
- Most people know her best for portraying the role of Ziva David, an Israeli Mossad officer that became an NCIS agent, in the famous police procedural drama called NCIS.
- She was part of the cast in the film The 33 in 2014.
- She was also cast in 2015 CBS miniseries, called The Dovekeepers.
- She was slated to make a comeback to the TV series as Laura Kale in Syfy’s thriller-drama, Prototype, pending negotiations.
- She is also sings in Roberto Pitre’s Vivo en Vida where she sings “Samba in Prelude” and “Cry Me a River”.
- She also featured on The 33 official soundtrack, singing Gracias a la Vida.
- According to an announcement made by Deadline, de Pablo and another former NCIS cast mate, Michael Weatherly, would become the executive producers of the upcoming CBS detective drama, MIA, which was written by Shepard Boucher on 28th August 2018.
Interesting facts about Samantha Logan – Height, family, boyfriend
Salary and net worth
Cote de Pablo is a common leading figure in the acting field and has played in a number of iconic roles for both movies as well as TV series. Cote de Pablo net worth is estimated to be $6 million according to celebrity net worth 2018. You can consider her career as successful. She is best known for an excellent role and performance in TV series NCIS where she earned $120K for every episode.
On achievements, Pablo appeared in the feature film, “The Last Rites of Ransom Pride” and she is most widely recognized for working as Ziva David on “NCIS”. She then started appearing on the 3rd season of the program. She featured on the series together with Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, Sasha Alexander, and David McCallum.
Relationship and marriage
Is Cote de Pablo married? This is a question that fans would love to know the answer to. At one time, she dated her long time boyfriend Diego Serrano, also an actor. The two were in a long-term relationship but unfortunately, they up in June 2015.
Everything you need to know about Maria Bello
For those asking about Cote de Pablo husband should know that she is currently single. Maybe she will get married in future. It is not surprising that that people ask, is Cote de Pablo married to Michael Weatherly. Fans have confused them before and assumed that the two are married just because they shared a strong long term relationship.
Why did Cote de Pablo leave NCIS?
In recent news, it appears as though the desire to know why their favourite actress left their favourite series is still on. Even though she left in 2013, the passage of years has not been enough to make people wonder what happened. Back then, she took a rather vague approach in her explanations, something that has kept her fans anxious and with a lot of questions with many wondering if she will be back and what she has been keeping herself busy with.
She went on to say that her decision to leave was very difficult but was necessitated by a personal decision she had to make. While it was shocking and even disappointing to the fans for many had fallen in love with her character, probably because of her feisty character and steamy on-screen love interest, Tony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly), fans would be forced to adjust to the new changes. On further questioning, Cote was adamant that she would not be coming back unless her character was treated with a lot more respect, and that it would only take a fantastically written story to get her back.
Reshma Shetty – An American British actress that shines in all ways
So what has she been upto?
With a lot to work on, the actress has been quite busy following up on causes that are close to her heart. She has starred as Jessica in The 33, a film based on real-life events that led to the trapping of 33 miners for 69 days in Chile. She has also worked on the TV movie, Prototype, in 2016, not to mention a project she has been working on titled Seneca Slated for 2019.
She also participated in the raising of awareness for cervical cancer when she partnered with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 2015. She did this because cancer runs in her family.
While fans may be missing her a lot, it is a relief to know that she will be rekindling her on-screen love with Michael on MIA, another cop series on CBS. Cote de Pablo is missed and love!
These truths about Rachel Boston will have you applauding her wits
- Jane Leeves measurements, weight loss, children, husband, net worth
- Kevin Zegers age, wife and net worth
- Jessica Stroup age, measurements, boyfriend and net worth
Source: Tuko Breaking News Latest
View more information: https://www.tuko.co.ke/310383-cote-de-pablo-measurements-family-ethnicity-net-worth.html