Natalie Morales is a super talented American actress. She is known for being the charismatic personality behind the role of Michelle in the well-received Netflix original comedy series, Dead Me. She also doubles up as a director and co-writer in several films.
Natalie Morales made her film debut in 2006, where she landed the role of Anya Boa Vista in the CSI: Miami TV series. She has also played the role of Rosie Casals in Battle of Sexes (2017), Brandy in Going the Distance (2010), and Isabel in Rockville, CA (2009). How much do you know about her?
Natalie Morales’ profile summary
- Full name: Natalie Morales
- Gender: Female
- Date of birth: 15th February 1985
- Birth sign: Aquarius
- Place of birth: Kendall, Florida, USA
- Age: 36 years old (as of 2021)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Cuban
- Eye colour: Dark brown
- Hair colour: Brunette
- Weight: 58 kg
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Sexual orientation: Queer
- Religion: Christianity
- Father: Mario Morales Junior
- Mother: Penelope Morales
- Marital status: Not married
- Education: Southwest Miami Senior High School, University of Miami
- Profession: American actress
- Net worth: $16 million
- Instagram: @nataliemoralesloves
- Twitter: @nataliemorales
Dr Lisa Masterson bio: husband, ethnicity, net worth, Doctors TV show
Natalie Morales’ biography
The actress was born on 15th February 1985 in Kendall, Florida, USA. She is the daughter of Mario Morales Junior (father) and Penelope Morales (mother). Who are Natalie Morales’ siblings? The American actress has not offered any information about her siblings.
She began her studies at the St Agatha Catholic School for her elementary education. Natalie then enrolled at Southwest Miami Senior High School for her high school studies. Later, she joined the University of Miami’s Dow Jones Minority High School Journalism Workshop.
The actress began her career by making a guest appearance on the CSI: Miami TV show in 2006. She played the same role in a video game version of the MTV television series titled Pimp My Ride during the same year.
EastEnders’ Sid Owen: net worth, partner, TV shows, what happened
Her first significant role was in the science fiction comedy-drama on ABC Family network, The Middleman season one starring as Wendy Watson. In 2008, she was part of the executive producers of the Quitter web series. It was an official selection of the 3rd annual Independent Television Festival in August 2008 in Los Angeles, California.
Over the years, she continued to land more significant roles in both movies and TV shows. Her most recent role was in the NBC multi-camera sitcom Abby’s and Parks and Recreation. She has several other roles in different films under production. Natalie Morales’ movies and TV shows are as follows:
- 2010 – The Time Machine as Natalie
- 2010 – Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps as Churchill Schwartz Trader (Laura)
- 2010 – Going the Distance as Brandy
- 2011 – 6 Month Rule as Sophie
- 2012 – Freeloaders as Red Dot Girl
- 2017 – Battle of the Sexes as Rosie Casals
- 2018 – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse as Miss Calleros (voice)
- 2019 – Stuber as Nicole Manning
- 2021 – The Little Things as Detective Jamie Estrada
- 2021 – Language Lessons as Cariño
- 2021 – Happily as Patricia
- 2021 – Plan B
- 2022 – I’m Totally Fine
Felicia Combs: nationality, dating, education, measurements, family
- 2006 – CSI: Miami as Anya Boa Vista
- 2008 – Quitters as Natalie
- 2008 – The Middleman as Wendy Watson
- 2009 – Boldly Going Nowhere as Ruby
- 2009 – Rockville CA as Isabel
- 2009 to 2010 – White Collar as Lauren Cruz
- 2010 – The Subpranos as Beatrice Ramirez
- 2010 to 2015 – Parks and Recreation as Lucy
- 2011 – The Cape as Kia
- 2012 – The Newsroom as Kaylee
- 2012 to 2013 – 90210 as Ashley Howard
- 2013 to 2014 – Trophy Wife as Meg Gomez
- 2014 to 2015 – Girls as Clementine
- 2015 to 2016 – The Grinder as Claire Lacoste
- 2017 – Grace and Frankie as Melissa
- 2017 – Powerless as Green Fury
- 2017 – Crashing as Stephanie
- 2017 – Imaginary Mary as Rebecca
- 2017 – Making History as Mona
- 2017 to 2019 – Santa Clarita Diet as Anne Garcia
- 2017 to 2018 – BoJack Horseman as Yolanda Buenaventura (voice)
- 2018 – Alex, Inc. as Serena Bans
- 2018 – Room 104 as Jess
- 2018 – Dream Corp, LLC as Patient 6
- 2019 – Abby’s as Abby
- 2019 – Sunnyside as Celeste
- 2019 – Harley Quinn as Lois Lane (voice)
- 2020 – Dead to Me as Michelle Gutierrez
- 2020 – Solar Opposites as Mrs Perez (voice)
- 2021 – Mr. Mayor as Susan Karp
- 2021 – Rugrats as Betty DeVille (voice)
- 2006 – Pimp My Ride as Aiyan
Chris Henchy: Net worth, height, wife, wedding, daughters, movies
Apart from being in front of the camera as an actress, Natalie Morales from Parks and Rec is a professional director. Her directorial debut film was Plan B’s teen comedy, released on 28th May 2021 on Hulu.
Morales has also directed Language Lessons which she co-wrote alongside Mark Duplass. She doubles up as an actress in the same film. Language Lessons premiered at the Berlin International Film Festival. It is scheduled for global release in September 2021.
Partner and dating history
Who is Natalie Morales’ husband? The American actress is not married. She is pretty private on matters regarding her love life. However, at one time, she left a comment on Twitter saying she is a queer.
The post read:
I’m coming out. I want the world to know. I don’t like labelling myself or anyone else, but if it’s easier for you to understand me, what I’m saying is that I’m queer. What queer means to me is just simply that I’m not straight. That’s all. It’s not scary, even though that word used to be really scary to me.
Russ Millions: nationality, height, net worth, brother, songs
During an interview, she once opened up about being in a private relationship with an openly bisexual girl while in high school. However, the duo had a terrible breakup, that she had to attend therapy sessions. She has openly come out as a massive supporter of the LGBT community.
Natalie Morales’ net worth
How much is actress Natalie’s net worth? She has an estimated net worth of $16 million as of 2021. She has earned such a huge sum of money from her appearance in numerous successful movies and TV shows over the years.
Natalie Morales’ fast facts
- Who is Natalie Morales? She is a super talented American actress.
- How old is Natalie Morales? The actress is 36 years old as of 2021. She was born on 15th February 1985 in Kendall, Florida, USA.
- Who is Natalie Morales in Orange Is the New Black? She portrays Ramona Contreras in Orange Is the New Black.
- Is Natalie Morales gay? The actress identifies herself as queer.
- Who are Natalie Morales’ siblings? Unfortunately, she has not offered any information about her siblings.
- What is Natalie Morales’ ethnicity? The actress belongs to the Cuban ethnic background.
- Is Natalie Morales married? No, she is not. Instead, she has preferred to remain silent on matters about her private life.
- How much is Natalie Morales’ net worth? The actress has an estimated net worth of $16 million as of 2021.
Darnell Nicole from Wags bio: facts, relationships, wedding, net worth
Natalie Morales is a well-known and talented American actress who has successfully proven her worth on big and small screens. The beautiful actress is a talent house who has managed to amass a huge and loyal fan following. She is the epitome of hard work, discipline, and consistency.
Tuko.co.ke published an article about Delta Burke, Gerald McRaney relationship, net worth, movies and TV shows. Delta Burke is an American-based actress, author, and fashion designer. She has been in the film industry for over two decades and has graced the TV screens in numerous capacities and roles.
Delta Burke got into the world of entertainment as a beauty queen, and many may have thought that this is the career path she would take. However, modelling paved the way for her successful acting career, which has made her a household name and given her global recognition. Her multi-talents have seen her try her hand in various fields, succeeding in all.
Stacey Solomon: net worth, husband, children, new house, songs, TV shows
Source: Breaking News
View more information: https://www.tuko.co.ke/424261-actress-natalie-morales-bio-ethnicity-siblings-partner-movies-tv-shows.html