Braids! Don’t you love their versatility! It is a prehistoric style, adopted by cultures spanning different continents, from Africa to China. Want to know how to pack braids into different styles? The patterns that you can craft on your head are almost limitless. Converse with your stylist, and you will get a plethora of puzzling options, all of which will make you look great.
Braids, in different styles, have been donned by all your favourite celebrities or fashion icons. For sure, it is a protective style that helps us pull off amazing looks. It isn’t uncommon to spot women with box braids packs of hair being championed as the go-to hairstyles. Learning how to pack braids is an exciting journey of pure elegance.
READ MORE: Benefits of co-washing natural hair
- 1 How to pack braids into different styles
- 2 11. Pick and drop ponytail
- 3 12. Cornrows with a large bun
How to pack braids into different styles
Braids are a darling of many as they provide a chance to lengthen one’s hair and rock multiple styles. Also, they are low maintenance and protect natural hair. Well, there are numerous braid packing styles, and you shouldn’t miss an opportunity to be able to craft the most eye-catching one. If you are not confident on what to choose, here you can learn how to pack braids into different styles that will make you look either sleek or fluffy in appearance. So, rock the braid packing styles that suit you best.
Must know pros and cons of crochet braids
1. The maze
It is easy to do this box braids pack of hair and still give yourself a fantastic look.
- Utilize a sizeable, stretchy headband to wrap your braids.
- Use the band to secure all your braids together and you are done.
The headband will easily be concealed by your hairstyle and will not pull on your braids.
2. High up bun
Celebrities set precedence to beautiful hairstyles, and frequently display amazing packs of hair for long box braids. It is not hard spotting one of these prominent personalities rocking an elegant braid that is well-packed. If you want to rock this style, follow the following procedures:
- Get a stretchy headband and some bobby pins.
- Utilize the band to secure your hair together.
- Affirm it with the bobby pin.
3. High bun with side bang
It is easy knowing how to pack braids into different styles with some fundamental knowledge. Packs of hair for long braids are hardly doable for many women. However, this style offers many a chance to try it. You can easily rock this style.
Best box braids hairstyles
- Create a loose braid that will possess back pieces. These are going to cross over the top section of your head and into the bun.
- Split the braids into two sections and braid each of them.
- You can now twist them until it forms a bun that you will tuck and secure with a pin.
READ MORE: 20 inspiring short twist hairstyles in 2019
4. Massive wrap around box braid bun
Since people mostly love braids because of their flexibility, this style is a sock bun that doesn’t require a sock. It is effortless for those looking to know how to pack braids into different styles.
- Just twist your hair
- Then add a red lip.
It is perfect for any formal event.
5. Goddess braid
This is an opportunity to pack your braids into a mega one. It is a flexible style that you can convert to any look you want. Love it on the side? Twist it accordingly using your creativity. An even better look is when you have it at the top of your head like a crown. Amazing, isn’t it?
The cutest crochet braids for kids styles
6. The pony
If you want to know how to pack braids into different styles, then this is the one. Although they look simple, ponytails are not easy to structure.
- Wrap your braids with a stretchy string as it is the safest. You can also use your braids to do the wrapping.
- When unwrapping your braids, untie the bow or braids and let it loose.
READ MORE: Free tips on why you need to relax your hair
7. Primal bun
Among the many braid packing styles, the high bun is very popular. So, how many box braids packs of hair should actualize this pack?
- First, you’ll have to put your hair in a high pony.
- Split it into two sections and twist each of them.
- You can now take the two twisted halves and form a bun.
- Secure it with a ribbon loop.
Medium box braids styles
It is a great style to rock when you are quite active and wouldn’t want your bun to loosen.
8. Bleached Braid Bun
You can easily have this hairstyle if you are in for something colourful. Most women that want to know how to pack braids into different styles are looking for a functioning hairstyle, and they don’t want to have their braids slapping on their faces during yoga.
- Get your hair in a ponytail style pulling them up and off to the left.
- Create and hold the top bun. You’ll have to wrap all the braids in your ponytail and wrap them in a circular way.
- Tuck the ends if necessary.
It is one of the best packs of hair for long box braids.
9. The front wrap
This is a fantastic box braids pack of hair that you can rock for a formal occasion like a dinner date. It is easy to implement.
Simple Braids Hairstyles for black hair
- Just section your hair into a high ponytail and split it into two.
- Take one-half of the ponytails you’ve created and then wrap it across your head.
- Repeat the same procedure with the other one and secure it with pins.
There you have it; a great pack that works well with an elegant dress.
READ MORE: 21 best hime cut hairstyles you should try out
10. The crown
Looking for a royal look? This is an easily achievable style that you can accomplish with simple DIY techniques.
- Start by picking a small part of your hair from the front area and separating it.
- Split the remaining section of your hair into two and create a ponytail with the top half.
- After that, twist the front section into two.
- Now you have one section of hair that you are going to wrap across your forehead and use a pin to secure.
- Utilize the same procedure on the other half, and you have your crown.
Trendy hairstyles from Nigeria
11. Pick and drop ponytail
Among the numerous pick and drop braids pictures, this can be termed as the most favourite for numerous women. Here, you get extensions that are attached to your natural hair and knotted. However, they are not braided all the way. They have the added glamour of a free-flowing style similar to a weave. Therefore, they are super lightweight and tangle-free. It will be like styling your natural hair because of its loose nature.
- Gather you’re the section of your braids halfway leaving the unbraided section.
- Secure with a hairband.
READ MORE: How to make a wig at home: DIY for beginners
12. Cornrows with a large bun
Wondering how many packs of hair for cornrows? Cornrows tame unruly hair. With these amazing hairstyles, you can forget about handling your hair every morning. In fact, when this hair is packed, it can last up to eight weeks! It is a look that combines elegance with coolness. The cornrows will give your hair a bit of an edge, and it is something that you can rock for any occasion.
Best African hairstyles weave
13. Cuff beads
This will create an excellent pattern for your hair that will score some points. It is a great alternative for those looking to know how to pack braids. Interestingly, you can have this even without hair extensions.
- You can begin by creating a starter braid.
- Add something extra for the long cornrow.
14. Creative halo braid
It is a tricky one to achieve but looks impressive. This is cool for a braiding enthusiast that is interested in something next level. Once you have it, you will not regret your trip to the stylist.
The resurgence in contemporary culture has sparked tremendous interest, and it is hard to miss someone wearing braids. The style has a well-balanced cultural weight. Its generalization has seen it traverse both the Caucasian and African culture. Interestingly, braids provide an opportunity for some creative styling options that no other hairstyle can match. If you realize how to pack braids into different styles, you are going to have great fun.
Latest hairstyles in Kenya for men and women
READ MORE: How to spot fake human hair
View more information: https://www.tuko.co.ke/319767-how-pack-braids-different-styles.html