As a Kenyan who’s driving or been in the presence of someone who’s going to park a vehicle in Nairobi town, you probably know how it used to be hard paying up the parking fees. You had to go through the hustle of looking for the city council parking agents in order to pay, or the hustle of having to “toa pesa kidogo’’, a phrase meaning “pay a little bribe” . Well, am happy to say those days are gone, because of the new introduced way of payment.
From paying up parking fees to buying and selling of items, Ejijipay has come up as new platform to change the lives of people by ensuring people make their payment in the easiest way possible. It was started up in order to increase efficiency, to reduce corruption and to increase the revenue to the economy. Finally there’s a break from the parking tickets, the bribes and the hustle of paying land rates. Let’s look at the ways on how to create an account/signup and how to use it to make payments.
How to send money to Tanzania from Kenya
Ejijipay is a platform set up by the Nairobi City County to enable citizens of Nairobi city in Kenya to make payments of their outstanding bills. Ejijipay is used to make payments such as parking spaces, rent payments, single business permits, land rates, advertisements, constructions permits and so much more. It has been able to eradicate corruption in a major way for example, people used to bribe parking space attendants, in order to get parking spaces. It has become one of the most easy and convenient mobile and internet payments in the county.
Ejijipay is a platform which is powered by JamboPay. JamboPay is an online payment gateway that allows users to privately make and get payments through their mobile phones through the internet. JamboPay has been able to create opportunities for people who are purchasing goods and services, to make payments online while the sellers are able to receive the money paid for the items which are purchased. Jambopay enables the people who are using the platform to pay fees, pay for their bills, make generous donations and different payments through the internet or through your mobile phone. The platforms used to make payments include the following:
How to activate M-Pesa till number for your business
- Ejiji M-Pesa
- Airtel Money
- YU- Cash
- Bank payments
- Mastercards, debit and credit
All this platforms enable you to buy and sell locally and also internationally. JamboPay allows opening accounts for a seller and for a buyer. You can easily sign up to JamboPay on www.Jambopay.com.
How to form an Ejijipay account
Ejijijpay Nairobi has one the easiest ways to sign up and have an account registered under your name. You can register on your mobile phone and follow the required instructions in order to complete the registration, or you can registered on Elijipay online through www.epayments.nairobi.go.ke. Ejijipay has an app which has made it easier to access the services easily. Ejijipay app can be downloaded an Android smartphone on the google play store and on Windows phone on is app store. If you wish to call them, Ejiji pay contacts are 0725 624 489, 020 344 194 , Email: email@example.com | www.nairobi.go.ke.
How to pay for parking in Nairobi
READ ALSO: Has KPLC changed the system of buying tokens?
How to register Ejijpay online
For people who don’t love using the steps of the mobile phone or the mobile phone app, you can register Ejijipay online and enjoy the benefits of paying bills easily and shopping locally and internationally. The following are the steps required for registering on Ejijipay online.
- First go to the NCC Ejijipay site online through www.epayments.nairobi.go.ke.
- Enter your first name and last name on the spaces provided.
- Enter your mobile number which is registered to either Mpesa or Airtel.
- Create your Ejijipay wallet pin.
- Enter your National ID number.
- You will recieve a confirmatory message on either your email addess or phone number.
- Enter the confirmatory pin you will be sent on the site and fully register to Ejijipay Nairobi.
How to register Ejijipay through your mobile phone
I know most of you are wondering if online was the only way, but i’m glad to say its not the only way. You can register and create an account via your mobile phone. The following are the steps required to register and create a Nairobi County Ejijipay account:
Hazina Sacco, dividends, loan application, branches, contacts
- First you are required to dial *217# on your mobile phone.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Create your Epayment pin and you’ll have registered to Ejijipay.
How to top up Ejijipay and make payments
In order to enjoy the benefits of Ejijipay, you need to top up to either your Safaricom line or your Airtel sim. The following are the steps required to top up on your account:
- If you are using a safaricom line then consider going to Mpesa on your line.
- Go to Lipa na Mpesa and select the Lipa na Mpesa button.
- Go to PayBill and enter the Ejijipay PayBill number 147147.
- Enter your Phone number as the account number.
- Enter the amount you want to transact.
- Finally enter your Mpesa pin number. You will receive a confirmation about the payment you just transacted.
- Then dial *217# on your mobile phone
- Select My Account and choose the payments you want to transact and it will direct you to your Mpesa. You are required to follow the above guidelines. You can now freely pay for you parking fee, land rates, construction permits, business permits, rentals, etc.
Did you know you can make payments using mVisa?
READ ALSO: How to pay TALA loan through Mpesa
Ejijipay receives four awards
After it was launched a few years ago and made an impact in the streets of Nairobi, Ejijipay managed to win itself 4 awards on Public Service day, for being one of the most convenient revenue collectors in Nairobi County. Ejijipay application or site, has been recognized for allowing easy access to payments services and curbing fraud in the county. It received the following awards:
- It emerged the winner under the Customer Focus category .
- Second runners up in Leveraging ICT for quality service standard.
- Second runners up in in overall category winners
- It won the Cabinet Secretary award for the best stand.
- How to send money to Mpesa from abroad?
- NSSF paybill number and mobile payment
- KCB Kenya paybill number
Source: Tuko News
View more information: https://www.tuko.co.ke/280113-ejijipay-how-register-pay-parking.html