Kenya Power or KPLC, Kenya Power and Lighting Company, is a household name in the country. This company is responsible for supplying electricity through a distribution system that caters for more than 6.675,534 million people in the country. While this company is not the only electricity supplier, it is the main source of electricity for many Kenyans; a reason why a person needs to know Kenya power contacts. Kenya Power was founded in 1922. Its mandate is to facilitate the generation and transmission of electricity. It retails electricity and also creates an efficient network for the distribution of power. The government owns 50.1% of the company and private investors own 49.9%. The company operates under the vision of ensuring that people lead better lives by having power around them. Its core values include integrity, team work, excellence, passion and customer first. The company is committed towards ensuring that it meets the needs of the customers as well as fulfill the expectations of the shareholders.
The best branding companies in Kenya to consider
There are several reasons why you need information about the contacts of Kenya power. To begin with, many people cannot do without electricity today. They rely on it to conduct business, for entertainment purposes, to connect with others through digital gadgets that have to be charged among other activities. As is with any human creation, electricity sometimes goes off interrupting activities that would lead to the loss of the money. When this happens, it is only wise to consult the company through the Kenya power call centre contacts. Today, they correct such issues within a short time to ensure that customers get satisfied with the services.
Another reason why you might need to know Kenya power and lighting contacts is when setting up electricity in your home. The company’s workers come to the homestead or building to facilitate this process. They establish where the poles will be erected, the wiring, and the meter number and connect the token box among other services.
Maersk Kenya services and contacts
To facilitate the transfer of power to customers, there are several branches of Kenya power and power lighting company offices.
The main contacts for the company are:
- Customer care services: 95551 or 0703 070 707 | 0732 170 170
- Telephone Number: +254 203201000
- Kenya power email contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.kplc.co.ke
Here is a list of the contacts for Kenya Power Branches
- Bondo Branch: 021803159, 0203530050 or 0202674285
- Bomet Branch: 202689671
- Bungoma Branch: 202674284, 0552030516
- Busia Branch: 055-22076, 055-22093
- Chuka Branch: 064 – 630418
- Eldama Ravine Branch: 064 – 630418
- Elwak Branch: 0724478936
- Emali Branch: 020 – 2426501
- Garissa Branch: 202368776
- Habaswein Branch: 0715 344 759
- Homabay Branch: 202674283
- Kamburu Branch: 0722136351, 0722136393
- Kakamega Branch: 0737623223, 056203
- Embu Branch: 0722886636
- Gatundu Branch: 202336980
- Hola Branch: 0722662912
- Isiolo Branch: 064 – 52013
- Kapsabet Branch: 053 – 52115
- Kiserian Branch: 020-2060618, 0723963839
- Kitale Branch: 5337009
- Kilifi Branch: 5337009
- Kisii Branch: +254-202442794
- Kitengela Branch: 208074514/5
- Kerugoya Branch: 060-2021359, 0712565080
- Kericho Branch: 202442798
- Kabarnet Branch: 0717154501, 05352432
- Siaya Branch: 202442793, 0713551960
- Kiambu Branch: 20268776
- Kitui Branch: 444422051, 0202515009
- Limuru Branch: 2070006/7
- Lamu Branch: 0424632068
- Likoni Branch: 412001933
- Lodwar Branch: 05421268
- Loitokitok Branch: 202100399, 0728054695
- Machakos Branch: 4420139
- Mandera Branch: 4652188
- Malindi Branch: 422130200, 0422120025
- Marsabit Branch: 202419815
- Maua Branch: 064 – 21358
- Migori Branch: 202442797
- Molo Branch: 202614321
- Merti Branch: 0716626381/2
- Murang’a Branch: 6031480, 0735611392/3
- Mwingi Branch: 0727016640, 44822094
- Narok Branch: 502222046
- Namanga Branch: 07208007175
- Naivasha Branch: 050-2020169, 0208010407
- Nanyuki Branch: 06232558/9
- Nyahururu Branch: 652022205
- Nyamira Branch: 208064672
- Webuye Branch: 202674280
- Wajir Branch: +254-464421020
- Ukunda Branch: 0735972112
- Voi Branch: 043-2030660, 043-2030755, 043-2031231
- Tala Branch: 0714892553
- Taveta Branch: 0720347320
- Wundanyi Branch: 202397702
Interesting facts about Kenya Bankers Association and their bank codes
Kenya Power online contacts
Kenya Power facilitates effective communication with the clients through online platforms. Social media platforms have enabled for consumers to get feedback about their queries and problems within a short time. Kenya Power is on twitter, Facebook and has an email address. On Twitter, Kenya Power, connects with several customers, informs them about them about the latest developments in the company. People who wish to get information about power interruptions should also follow the company on the various social media platforms.
- The Kenya Power twitter handle is @KenyaPower_Care.
- Kenya Power Facebook page is Kenya Power & Lighting Company (KPLC)
READ ALSO: KPLC employees scandal
Physical contacts of Kenya Power
Kenya Power Head Office
along Kolobot Rd.
P.O.Box: 30099-00100 Nairobi, Kenya
READ ALSO: Kenya Power boss hands over himself to police over graft charges
Services provided by Kenya Power
HF Whizz contacts: customer care, phone number, physical address
Besides being the producer and supplier of electricity, this company is also responsible for creating efficient networks for distribution of power. They determine certain things such as the location of the poles.
Kenya power has the duty of ensuring the maintenance of the wiring systems across the country. When natural disasters destroy electric poles or human beings vandalize electricity equipment, this company is responsible for repairs or installations of new equipment.
Kenya Power also installs electricity for people in their homes or buildings. For a person to access the electricity provided by this company, they have to contact Kenya power regional offices or the main branch for installation. This comes at a cost but the benefits of having electricity today outweigh the costs of installing and paying for them.
Electricity is a powerful tool but can also pose danger to human beings. Kenya Power therefore offers tips on how individuals can protect themselves from such dangers. It also offers advice on how electric energy can be save so that people can minimize the amount of money they spend on it.
Andela Kenya salary: How much is it?
Kenya Power continues to uplift the lives of many people in the country. Over the last few years, several places, even those in the rural areas have gained access to electric power due to the efforts of this company. People can now implement innovate ideas since there is power.
Source: Tuko Kenya
View more information: https://www.tuko.co.ke/280989-kenya-power-contacts-address-office-locations.html