Kenya School of Law offers every student a qualitative, legal educational program, that will allow you to become a real professional in the chosen area. The following article will give you all the information about Kenya School of Law entry requirements, where to get the application form, how to contact the educational institution and which entry exams to pass.
Kenya School of Law entry requirements
READ ALSO: Kenya Utalii College Courses Offered
Kenya School of Law was established as a law vocational training school in 1963. Now the school offers the following courses for all desirous to study:
- Educational program on conducting of Projects, Consultancies and Research.
- Paralegal Training.
- Advocates Training.
- Continuing Professional Legal Development.
- The provision of Specialized Professional Legal Training in Public Service.
Kenya School of Law admission requirements are the same for Kenyan citizens and foreign students. The minimum Kenya School of Law entry requirements are:
CUHAS Bugando online application for the 2020/2021 intake
- The average score has to be C (plain) in your Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its adequation. You will also have to have at least C+ grade in English language.
- If you don’t have proof of English language proficiency – C+, you can show minimum of Division III in KCE/EACE or its adequation with at least a credit in English.
To be able to submit your application form at Kenya Law School, you will also have to prove proficiency in Language. Please, provide one of the following documents:
- At least one principal pass at the Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) or it’s adequation.
- A distinction or credit pass in the Certificate in Law course conducted at the Kenya School of Law or another Certificate or Diploma in a similar area from an educational institution recognized by the Council of Legal Education.
Kenya School of Law application form
2020 qualifications and procedure for UDOM online application
If you are able to provide the listed above documents and certificates, you can send the Kenya School of Law application. You can get the forms either from the Academic Services Department of the Kenya School of Law personally (clarify the working hours by calling the one of the official numbers: (+254) (0) 20 – 2699581, 2699582, 2699583, 2699584, 2699586). There you will be able to get all the needed information and help, in case there are problems with filling in the form.
There is also, a possibility to download the Kenya School of Law application form from their official website (ksl.ac.ke). To be able to submit the application form, you will have to add the following documents:
- New copy of KCSE/KCE certificate;
- New copies of your similar professional certificates and transcripts;
- New copy of national identity card;
- Newly made 2 passport size color photograph;
- Copy of payment receipt for application issued by Finance office, Kenya School of Law.
Nairobi School admissions, fees structure, KCSE performance, and contacts
The application fee at Kenya School of Law is – 2000 Ksh. It has to be paid before the submission. Don’t forget, that application fee is not refundable and is only paid once during the whole educational process.
The application form together with all the documents have to be send to the following address: Director/CEO, Kenya School of Law, Lang’ata South Road, P.O. Box 30369-00100, NAIROBI.
If you have time, you can bring the documents personally at Kenya School of Law, Town Campus, Development House, 5th, Floor, New Wing, Moi Avenue, Nairobi.
Make sure, that you have included all the documents in your application form, as if there are missing ones, the application won’t be accepted. Before submitting the form, proof read it a couple of times, to make sure that there are no mistakes and all the fields are filled in.
The deadline date is announced at the official website. Th application form, has to be sent before the deadline date.
List of scholarships provided by the Ministry of Education in Kenya
Kenya School of Law contacts
If you have some questions, you are free to use one of the following Kenya School of Law contacts.
Call them – (+254) (0) 20 – 2699581, 2699582, 2699583, 2699584, 2699586.
Send an e-mail to – email@example.com.
Visit the official Facebook page – facebook.com/Kenya-School-of-Law-552051944840258/
Read the tweets on – twitter.com/kenyaschool_law.
Kenya School of Law pre entry exams
The Kenya School of Law pre entry exams dates will be highlighted on the official website, Facebook page or Twitter. Monitor the following pages not to miss the dates. Once, your application form was submitted, you will be invited to pass the following exams:
- Legal Methods, Systems & Constitutional Law;
- Law of Contract;
- Law of Torts;
- Land Law;
- Family Law and Succession;
- Commercial Law.
Kenya School of Law intake
READ ALSO: Peponi School Fees Structure 2017-2018
The Kenya School of Law intake dates are not published yet. Monitor the official pages, were the dates will be published. Currently you can find the dates for various courses and training, like Fundamentals of Public Prosecutions or Trial Advocacy Skills.
Best universities to study Law in Kenya
View more information: https://www.tuko.co.ke/263609-kenya-school-law-entry-requirements-what-documents-a-student.html