Lloyd Masika Limited has morphed into a successful real estate company courtesy of increased demand for properties in Kenya. The company has a huge interest in residential and commercial properties, with assets spanning all over Kenya. Led by seasoned real estate moguls, Lloyd Masika Limited is a brand to watch. But what makes this company a leader in the real estate industry?
Lloyd Masika Limited is a leading registered valuation agency firm that has been in existence since 1979. It offers professional valuation and estate agent services in Kenya. It is mainly structured in three departments, which complement the provision of its services namely:
- Valuation/Consultancy Department: It’s primary roles consist of carrying out appraisals for fixed and movable assets, feasibility studies on proposed developments, and investment assessments to maximize returns.
- Management Department: The main responsibilities are to provide clients (landlords/tenants) with the following services: preparation of budgets, rent and service charge collection, account statements, attending to tenants’ issues, among others.
- Agency (Letting and Sales) Department: Strives to let properties to the tenants at optimum rents and to sell properties at the best prevailing price in the market.
State to regulate harambees if parliament passes controversial new Bill
READ ALSO: Investment tips to get started with in 2020
- 1 Who owns Lloyd Masika Ltd?
- 2 Lloyd Masika contacts
- 3 Lloyd Masika residential properties
- 4 Lloyd Masika commercial properties
Who owns Lloyd Masika Ltd?
John Lloyd is the founder of Lloyd Masika Ltd, together with David Masika. Mr. Lloyd started his career at the Department of Lands in 1964 as a valuer and was subsequently seconded to the Ministry of Housing.
He later joined Tysons Habenga in 1969, where he rose through the ranks to the position of Managing Director. In 1979, he left Tysons Habenga to form Lloyd Masika Limited and is now the company’s consultant.
As for Mr. Masika, he is the head of Lloyd Masika directors as the chairman, following the experience he has in agricultural valuations and letting of properties. He worked as the chairman for both Kenya Power and Tana and Athi River Development Authority.
He also managed the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) for four years, besides being the first chairman of the Kenya Meat Commission.
Best Lady Cosmetics branches location and contacts
Lloyd Masika directors
The board of directors generally make the decisions on behalf of shareholders. They are also responsible for helping a corporation set broad goals, supporting executive duties, and ensuring the company has adequate, and well-managed resources at its disposal. Among the Lloyd Masika directors are:
Mr. John Lloyd
He is the founding partner of Lloyd Masika Limited. He is a chartered surveyor, a registered and licensed valuer, and an estate agent. In 1969, he joined Tysons Habenga, where he rose through the ranks to the position of managing director. In 1979, he left Tysons Habenga to form Lloyd Masika Limited, where he works as a consultant.
He is the chairman. He has previously been effective in handling commercial buildings, which include Sarit Centre, Corner House, The Mall – Westlands, Post Bank, and Barclays Plaza. Other developments include Maki Apartments, Nyayo Estate, Embakasi, Nandi Tea Estates, among others.
TTCL Tanzania: bundles, Pesa, menu
READ ALSO: Former homeless woman pursues dream to own real estate company, build affordable housing
Mr. Stephen Waruhiu
He joined Lloyd Masika in 1980, from Tysons Habenga Limited. His main responsibility is to supervise various valuation assignments undertaken by the firm to ensure quality and professionalism are adhered to. He is, in essence, a manager.
Mrs. Jacinta Wambugu
Mrs. Jacinta Wambugu joined Lloyd Masika in 1995. She has extensive experience in property management and letting having managed and let some key buildings in Nairobi. She is a board member.
Mr. Peter M. Muswii
Mr. Muswii joined the Company in 1989 as a trainee valuer and joined the Board of Directors in 2004. His responsibilities include managing the valuation department. That is the administration of valuations, preparation, and departmental monitoring budget, preparation of proposals, and tenders.
Mr. Charles K. Migwi
Mr. Migwi joined the company in 1994 as a trainee valuer and joined the Board of Directors in 2004. He has carried out the land and building valuations, furniture, fittings and equipment valuations, and plant and machinery valuation in consultation with consulting engineers.
Latest means of submitting your CRB yearly return form for 2020/2021
Besides, he possesses considerable experience in the assessment and acquisition of way-leaves, compulsory land acquisition valuations, and resettlement.
Mr. Kenneth M. Masika
He joined the company in 1998 as a trainee valuer and joined the Board of Directors in 2009. He has expertise in urban-rural valuations and estate agency. He has carried out the valuation of land, buildings, furniture fittings, equipment, plant, and machinery in consultation with consulting engineers.
Mr. Timothy M. Mutisya
Mr. Mutisya joined the company in 1996 as a trainee valuer and joined the Board of Directors in 2014. He is involved in valuations, letting, rent negotiations, lease administration, and advice on market conditions in significant developments in Nairobi. He has also helped in the sale and acquisition of properties on behalf of clients. He is currently the head of the agency department.
Lloyd Masika contacts
Getting in touch with the company to get its services is not difficult. Here’s how to contact them:
List of SMEs in Kenya: Top 100 companies to watch in 2021
- Address: P.O.Box 45733 Nairobi, Kenya
- City/Town: Nairobi, Kenya
- Telephone Number: +254 20 2215900
- Email Address: email@example.com
Lloyd Masika residential properties
In most cases, the residential properties available to let are listed on the companies website. Among them are:
- Maji Mazuri Road, Lavington, Nairobi: 2 x 4 bedroom spacious townhouses (all en-suite), fitted kitchen, two-bedroom self-contained guest-wing, fitted kitchen, dining room with a breakfast area.
- Athi River residential property: It is situated in a gated community, a two-bedroom, one-bathroom flat with ample parking. It is located in Karibu Homes, Athi River.
- Runda residential property: It is sitting on 0.5 acres, a four-bedroom, three-bathroom double-story house with a family room with servants quarters. It is situated along Bombax.
- Karen residential property: An attractive double-story house comprising five-bedroom (all en-suite), a spacious lounge, a large kitchen with two servants quarters. Available immediately, located in Karen.
- Kijabe Street residential property: A five-story building having a basement parking area, a shop on the ground floor, and 16 flats on the upper floors situated along Kijabe street.
Houses for sale in Nairobi: Top real estate companies in the city
Lloyd Masika commercial properties
The company lists all available commercial properties on its website. These properties range from warehouses to offices and restaurants. Here are some of the commercial properties currently under the management of Lloyd Masika Limited:
- High-end lodge and restaurant in Karen – For sale
- A warehouse situated at Fortis office park – For sale
- Commercial land situated on Mombasa Malindi road – For sale
- Lonrho House – For sale
Property agents in Kenya
Besides Lloyd Masika, there are many other property agents in Kenya whose services may interest you. They include:
Finding a trustworthy real estate agent is a challenge for many Kenyans. The existence of Lloyd Masika Limited reduces the efforts you may take to locate one, thus making you spend less time on the struggle.
Top information about enterpreneur Andrew Yang net worth
- Recurrent expenditure – definition, types and examples
- 4 investment opportunities young professionals should consider
- Don’t expect extraordinary returns when venturing into real estate business
Source: Tuko Breaking News Latest
View more information: https://www.tuko.co.ke/346403-lloyd-masika-limited-owners-services-contacts.html