Cody Fern is an Australian-born actor and filmmaker who is known for his role as David Madison in the series The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story and as Duncan Shephard in the final season of the Netflix drama House of Cards. He is one of the few distinguished actors who have played several lead characters.
Cody made his debut in a series of short films between 2008 and 2014. His full debut in acting came to light in the movie The Tribes of Palos Verdes, where he starred as Jim Mason.
Cody Fern profile summary
- Full name: Cody Fern
- Date of birth: 6th July 1988
- Place of birth: Southern Cross, Western Australia, Australia s
- Age: 31 years
- Birth sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity: White
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 78 kg
- Sexual orientation: Gay
- Profession: Actor, model, director, screenwriter
- Net worth: $500,000
Peyton Meyer bio: Age, height, dating, movies
Cody Fern biography
Cody was born on 6th July 1988 in Southern Cross, Western Australia. Although he is popularly known for his Australian accent in films, Cody Fern’s ethnicity is white.
He joined Merredin Senior High School before enrolling in the Curtin University of Technology, where he studied a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.
Not much is known about Fern’s upbringing, parents and siblings. He prefers to keep his private life away from the public limelight.
Cody Fern’s sexuality and dating
Is Cody Fern gay? Yes, he is openly gay. He is dating a boyfriend named Eric Smith. The romance between the two dates back to 2017 when they first appeared on an Instagram video together. From then onwards, the two have not backed down from showing off their chemistry.
READ ALSO: MLB host Lauren Shehadi biography: nationality, dating, salary, net worth
Cody has had his stints in the modelling and filmography sectors.
Jackson Galaxy My Cat from Hell host biography, family, facts
At the age of 22 years, Fern chose to leave his job to pursue his dream career in acting. Immediately after quitting, Cody joined a local theatre group. Luckily, he won the Heath Ledger Scholarship in 2014, which was offered to the fast-rising actors from Australia.
He used the money from the scholarship to relocate to Los Angeles, California, in the United States of America with the hope of getting more gigs and improving his skills.
Cody Fern from House of Cards had his breakthrough after playing the role of Jim Mason in the film The Tribes of Palos Verdes. Later on, he acted as the director of a short movie dubbed Pisces. Since then, he has continued to be one of the best actors the American film sector has seen.
Cody Fern movies and TV shows include:
- 2008 – Hole in the Ground starring as Zach
- 2010 – Still Take You Home starring as Milk
- 2010 – Drawn Home starring as Steve
- 2014 – The Last Time I Saw Richard starring as Richard
- 2017 – The Tribes of Palos Verdes starring as Jim Mason
- 2017 – Pisces starring as Charlie and also as the writer and director
- 2018 – The Great Darkened Days starring as Travelling Salesman
- 2013 to 2018 – House of Cards starring as Duncan Shepherd in six episodes (Leading role).
- 2014 – Christmas Eve, 1914 starring as Arnold Chapman
- 2018 – The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story starring as David Mason in four episodes (Recurring role).
- 2019 – American Horror Story: 1984 starring as Xavier Plympton in nine episodes (Leading role).
Julie Michaels biography: boyfriend, nominations and net worth
READ ALSO: Elizabeth Huberdeau bio kids, career, photos and net worth 2020
Cody has featured as a model in the covers of magazines such as Confidential Magazine and British GQ. He has also worked with popularly known fashion designers while participating in different fashion shows.
Cody Fern net worth is estimated to be $500, 000 as of 2020. He has made this amount after starring in multiple films and TV shows for more than ten years now.
Cody Fern has been able to cement himself as a majority’s favourite over the years. His acting prowess, coupled up with versatility, are some of the critical aspects which make him a force to reckon with in the American film industry.
READ ALSO: Elaine Joyce bio: Age, spouse, children and net worth
View more information: https://www.tuko.co.ke/353757-cody-fern-biography-sexuality-spouse-dating-parents-ethnicity.html