There is nothing as bold and beautiful as a lady with a nice haircut. Argue with me if you will, but there is something about a lady who has had her haircut done meticulously that just screams confidence and class. Here are some short haircuts for black women to back up my theory.
As black women, we have a lot to take pride in. Let me not even get started on our dark melanin skin that screams beauty, or our wonderful body curves. No, let me leave all that behind(maybe sometime I shall get to write about these). Let me just concentrate on our hair – our thick, lustrous hair. As blessed as some of us are with a good head of hair, the question of how to style hair, more prominently, how to style short natural hair, is always a worry for many. While some people may opt for short natural hairstyles, there still are some very alluring short hairstyles for both textured and relaxed hair. Let us now take a look at some short hairstyles for black women, shall we?
10 beautiful hairstyles for medium length hair
- 1 1. Short tapered haircut for women with short natural hair
- 2 2. Simple soft black haircut for black women
- 3 3. Fade hairstyles for short natural hair
- 4 4. Simple haircut with a wavy cut design for black women
- 5 5. Fade haircut with sidecut
- 6 6. Mohawk-inspired haircut with funky cut – natural hairstyles for short hair
- 7 7. Blonde fade haircut for short natural hair
- 8 8. Brownish-black tapered hairstyles for black women
- 9 9. Grey Mohawk with curls – natural hairstyles for black women
- 10 10. Blonde hairstyle with dark roots
- 11 11. Blonde, short Afro hairstyles
- 12 12. Grey fade Afro
- 13 13. Bold grey haircut with amazing design
- 14 14. Short, curly, black Afro
- 15 17. Jazzy blue Mohawk- natural hairdos for the brave black woman
- 16 18. Cute spiky Afro – African short hairstyles
- 17 19. Maroon haircut with side-partings
- 18 20. Very short haircut with front cut design
- 19 21. Fiery-hot Mohawk held into a bun with design on the sides
- 20 22. Mohawk styled into cornrows
- 21 23. Very short simple nappy Afro hairstyle for women with short natural hair
- 22 24. One side shaved off haircut for natural hair
- 23 25. Teenie Weenie Afro(TWA) tapered hairstyle with curls made from Bantu knot-outs
1. Short tapered haircut for women with short natural hair
Simple, lovely, and eye-catching are the words we can use to describe this natural hairstyle for black women. You just need to find yourself a really good barber who can get the work done with no mistakes, and you are good to go! Make sure you moisturize your hair daily in order to give this hairstyle that lustrous look that will leave many begging to get their hair done this way
2. Simple soft black haircut for black women
There is something about simple and short natural hairstyles for black women that leave many speechless. For this particular haircut, not so much is required, just a barber who knows how to do his work properly.
3. Fade hairstyles for short natural hair
Well, does this hairstyle breathe elegance or not? The curls atop the head can be achieved by either straw setting your hair or styling the hair in Bantu knot-outs. Either way, you are guaranteed to look fantastic with this hairstyle. Of great importance is the fact that this haircut particularly requires a lot of attention. For one, you need to moisturize your hair daily and as often as possible in order to maintain the curls. Furthermore, if your thin hair does not have a natural curl pattern, you will have to do the straw sets and Bantu knots at least twice each week in order to maintain the curls.
Amazing short hairstyles for black women you will love
4. Simple haircut with a wavy cut design for black women
You can go for this simple short haircut if you do not wish to spend a fortune on hair products. Just choose the design of the undercut and you are good to go.
5. Fade haircut with sidecut
For my nappy-haired ladies, this one is for you! Stand out with this simple yet sexy haircut that features a sidecut. The hairstyle is guaranteed to have you turning heads.
6. Mohawk-inspired haircut with funky cut – natural hairstyles for short hair
Be bold and inspire others with this half-Mohawk design. You do not need to be too laid back when getting that haircut. Show the world that you can rock a Mohawk even with your short nappy thin hair, and add such a cut design that is just but a welcome addition to this hairstyle.
7. Blonde fade haircut for short natural hair
Latest braid styles in Nigeria
Colour is always a good thing when it comes to styling natural hair. Make your new haircut stand out by adding a splash of colour as seen in the photo above.
8. Brownish-black tapered hairstyles for black women
If you do not wish to leave too much hair on your head, then this is the haircut for you. You may choose to add a small hint of colour and a couple of cuts to improve the overall bob look of this short African hairstyle.
9. Grey Mohawk with curls – natural hairstyles for black women
Short African hairstyles do not get any better than this. Go ahead and get yourself that Mohawk you have always craved since your teenage years. Add a splash of grey colour dye and some curly hair to the hair and you will surely be a fashion icon.
10. Blonde hairstyle with dark roots
Kenyan hairstyles for short hair
Enjoy your nappy hair with this blonde hairstyle that is both easy to maintain and get done. All you need to keep in mind is that if your hair grows back quickly, you might need to visit the barber more often in order to maintain this length.
11. Blonde, short Afro hairstyles
Look at how the blonde colour shines on the hair of the lady in the picture above, it surely makes you want to try that blonde Afro, right?
12. Grey fade Afro
With old age comes wisdom, and what better way to showcase your wisdom than getting a wonderful haircut that will leave your peers as envious as they can be? Get this fade haircut that will accentuate your grey hair.
13. Bold grey haircut with amazing design
Another one for my older ladies, flaunt your head of grey hair with this natural hairstyle that requires minimum attention.
Trendy short weave hairstyles in Kenya
14. Short, curly, black Afro
Sometimes, all you need to do is to appreciate your short natural hair in all its authenticity. Do so by adorning this short hairstyle for black women.
17. Jazzy blue Mohawk- natural hairdos for the brave black woman
Be wild, be crazy, be spontaneous and spot this blue Mohawk that shows off your bold character.
18. Cute spiky Afro – African short hairstyles
If you are a follower of Kenyan YouTubers, then you must surely know of Sheila Ndinda. Look at the photo of her above, just look at how effortlessly she adorns her cute Afro. These are goals, right?.
19. Maroon haircut with side-partings
If you want to add colour to your hair, but just a subtle hint of colour, then this is one of those natural hairstyles that is just for you. It is cute yet sexy and intriguing.
20. Very short haircut with front cut design
Best short natural hairstyles for ladies 2018
Keep your hair really short and easily manageable with this very short hairstyle that is definitely one of the best natural hair styles out there. Choose the design of the cut you want to be done and get ready to turn heads.
21. Fiery-hot Mohawk held into a bun with design on the sides
No, you do not have to shave off all your hair in order to enjoy these short natural hairstyles for black women. You may go for a cute Mohawk, leaving the hair at the middle of your head untouched. Style this hair into a bun and make whatever designs you want on the shaved sides. Unique, right?
22. Mohawk styled into cornrows
Do you want to adorn a short haircut but you still do not want to miss out on the Ghanaian cornrow craze? Well, why not get this hairdo? It is unique, flattering, and definitely bold enough for any woman who likes making a fashion statement.
Black hairstyles for Kenyan girls you should rock before the year ends
23. Very short simple nappy Afro hairstyle for women with short natural hair
Simplicity breeds perfection, and this natural hairdo just goes to prove it. Just have the barber trim off your hair, leaving it leveled on all sides in order to get this simple yet perfect look.
24. One side shaved off haircut for natural hair
You may choose to shave off one side of your head and leave the rest of the hair hanging freely. This is still an ideal hairstyle for any black woman as it portrays your curiosity.
25. Teenie Weenie Afro(TWA) tapered hairstyle with curls made from Bantu knot-outs
Rock your Teenie Weenie Afro (TWA) effortlessly with this hairstyle that only requires you to have your hair curled every other day, that is if you do not have such a natural curly hair pattern.
Short haircuts for black women are indeed an intriguing lot. Get your haircut done today and wow your friends and family with these amazing natural hairdos for black women with short hair.
Simple braided hairstyles for short natural hair
- Best African hairstyles weave
- Braided hairstyles for short hair
- Latest wedding hairstyles in Kenya
- Fade haircut styles for kids
- Latest hairstyles in Kenya
Source: Tuko Kenya
View more information: https://www.tuko.co.ke/282521-short-haircuts-black-women-2020.html